Wordpress Plugin - Related Links Blender
- Choose which posts to link
- Just add the post ID of the target you wish to link
- Links include thumb, title, and brief introductory text - automatically!
- Links can be structured and styled to suite your website
- Upload the related-links-blender folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' page in WordPress admin
Instructions - Setup
Open the Related Links Blender options panel from the Settings menu. Here you can customize the HTML tags wrapped around the links you want inserted, and add some CSS styles to match the appearance of the links to your website.
Instructions - Adding Links
To choose a target post to link to, determine it's ID number. One place you can find the ID number if in the Related Links Blender options pane when the target post is open for editing. Note the number and open the post in which you want to add the link. In the Related Links Blender pane add the ID as part of a comma seperated list, then update the post to save the changes.